Amla, Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar-Shampoo
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our Shampoo & Condiotioner bar is all natural an.d is made with high quality ingredients to nourish your hair. This bar will leave your hair soft and shiny. We use all the best ingredients for you so that you can have a healthy and beautiful hair.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & GREAT VALUE: These shampoo/conditioner bars are a great alternative to liquid stuff, which can contain harmful chemicals. The bars last for up to 60 washes, making them an excellent value.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE: They are not tested on animals and do not contain any animal products.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY! You can easily carry them in your handbag or backpack without worrying about spillage.
- EASY TO USE - Wet your hair, rub the shampoo bar between your hands and apply evenly from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Use with our Conditioner Bar for best results!
Availability: In stock
Long used in Ayurveda, Amla translates to "sour" in sanskrit. Amla Shampoo Bar is rich in amla oil and herbs like Brahmi, Amla and Aritha used to strengthen and condition follicles down to the roots. Ayurvedic practitioners also believe that it can promote hair growth, reduce dandruff, and prevent the graying of hair. Rich in amla oil and Ayurvedic herbs. Prevent the graying of hair and reduce dandruff. Strengthen and condition follicles down to the roots. PH balanced and safe for All Types of Hair . It can promote hair growth. Our hand crafted shampoo bar is made with love and free from: Parabens SLS/SLES Phthalates Animal Testing To use it, wet your hair thoroughly in the shower. Take your shampoo bar and run it over the top of your scalp until you feel enough has been left behind to create a lather. Focus on the length of the hair and ends. Rinse out and feel the soft, silky strands.When you're done. Keep your shampoo bar away from water. Using a soap dish that will keep your soap out of a puddle of water will prolong its life. For Travel, after use, pat dry your shampoo bar with a paper towel and allow to fully dry before storing in your travel tin. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Amla Oil, Ayurvedic Herbs*, Provitamin B5, Stearic Acid, Fragrance Oil
|Brand||Nature Skin Shop|